On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Is it okay to attend the wedding of an unequally yoked couple? My son is marrying an unbeliever.
- What are your thoughts on the book This Present Darkness; is it an accurate depiction of spiritual warfare?
- I am having trouble forgiving my father; do you have any advice?
- I’ve been watching videos by Chris Lasala; what do you think of him and his view of demons?
- The company I work for supports same-sex marriage and they want me to inform customers regarding their stance. What should I do?
- Shouldn’t we offer forgiveness even if someone refuses to repent?
- Is suicide the unpardonable sin?
- Is it possible that we are experiencing both the Millennium and the Great Tribulation right now? Is the Great Tribulation considered great because of its duration?
- What must a person believe in order to be saved?