On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you elaborate on James 1:12, temptation, and the crown of life?
- If there is true power in the name of Yeshua, why don’t we use that name instead of Jesus?
- If Jesus is God in the flesh, who was He praying to during His time on Earth?
- Could you explain the lack of the wedding garment in Matthew 22:11?
- A friend of mine believes that sexual fantasies about imaginary people are not wrong. What are your thoughts on this? Can I even have a conversation with him if he denies that this is not “real” lust?
- In the light of 1 Corinthians 5:11-13, should churches be inviting non-believers into the church to speak?