On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/22/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- With respect to the Passover, I have always heard about the angel of death that struck down the firstborn, but where does the Bible speak of the death angel?
- I have been reading Josephus and he mentions some strange events; is he a reliable historian, and how would you interpret these things in light of Matthew chapter 24?
- How is it that Jesus did not know the time of His return?
- Does Satan have access to heaven today?
- Are you familiar with the Reconciling Ministries Network that is associated with the United Methodist Church?
- Can pastors who are divorced still serve in the church?