On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Is Jesus’ ascension mentioned in Luke’s Gospel and the book of Acts, the same ascension?
- If an apostate repents, can they be forgiven? In Hebrews chapter 6, the word impossible is confusing; can you help me understand that?
- Can you discuss the motivation Jesus uses with His disciples as it relates to consequences and love?
- Is the lake of fire a physical place or a feeling you get when convicted of sin?
- Do you believe that there are different degrees of punishment in hell? Does the Bible speak of someone being forgiven after they die?
- Is there a difference between the rapture and the Day of the Lord?
- What do you know about Arnold Murray and The Shepherd’s Chapel?
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 says we will be changed in the blink of an eye; does that mean we will be immediately at the judgment?