On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/15/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Who gave John the authority to pronounce the judgments mentioned in Revelation 22:18-19?
- Do you have any information on Bibleresearch.org?
- When we die and go to be with the Lord, will we be able to see the Lord? Are unbelievers in the presence of the Lord as well?
- Do you believe the events in the book of Revelation have already been fulfilled, or are they yet to be fulfilled?
- Is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost the same? If different, is it necessary to have the Holy Ghost to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Who are the sons of God in Genesis 6?
- I am new to reading the Bible; where should I start reading?
- What is your opinion on the historical relevance of pseudepigraphal texts?
- Why is Jesus said to have come from the line of Judah instead of the line of Ephraim?