On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/05/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Why does it appear that all the major religions seem to have started in the East? Did they know of each other?
- How would you define faith?
- Where did Cain’s wife come from? Did he marry a sibling?
- Is it okay for me to use the words “our Father” when I am praying by myself?
- The Qur’an claims that it is true because it is based on the Bible, but the Bible says not to add or take away from it. Can you comment on this?
- It seems that all world religions are waiting for their own Messiah, but this Messiah will be the Antichrist. What are your thoughts on this?