On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- In the parable of the prodigal son, who does the younger son represent? Is this describing a believer coming back to the Lord?
- Can we trace our DNA back to a common ancestor?
- Is the use of the word LORD instead of Yahweh or Jehovah a mistake made by English translators?
- Will there be a third world war before Jesus returns?
- Can you address the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ interpretation of Hebrews chapter 1 and the deity of Christ?
- How can I go deeper in my understanding of Scripture? What resources would you recommend in this regard?
- What does the Bible say about fasting? How important is it?
- Could you tell me about Seventh Day Adventists?