On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Since the Protestant Reformation there have been many divisions amongst Protestants; why should someone believe the Bible, but not the Qur’an or other sacred writings?
- Can you explain Hebrews 6:4-6 and the idea of someone falling away?
- Is Paul McGuire a sound prophecy teacher?
- What about the salvation of those who lived prior to the time of Christ?
- My cousin recently committed suicide and I am struggling with the fact that she won’t be in heaven; doesn’t the Bible forbid praying for those who have passed away?
- Why does Exodus 34:7 say that God will punish children for the sins of their fathers?
- Was sending Jesus God’s plan “B” since Adam fell? Couldn’t God have stopped Adam from sinning?
- I spoke with a Mormon who was trying to prove that the Bible contradicts itself by citing Deuteronomy 4:2 and Revelation 22:18-19. How would you answer this?