On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Can you explain Jesus’ words on the cross, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Was He pointing to the Psalms?
- Should we baptize in the name of Jesus or in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
- Must unbelievers say the “sinner’s prayer” to be saved? Should it be said out loud?
- When Jesus speaks of being born of water and the Spirit in John 3, does the water signify baptism?
- How can I share with a friend that our souls do not sleep after death but are conscious?
- How were people saved before Jesus came?
- How do we understand the baptism of the Holy Spirit? We see examples in Acts where it seems every believer spoke in tongues and yet Paul in 1 Corinthians says, “Do all speak in tongues?”
- How close are we to the rapture? Are we on the brink of the sixth seal?
- How do we know when to take the Bible metaphorically and when to take it literally?