On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/22/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- How can Jesus be one in substance with the Father, but be a distinct person?
- How many years did Lazarus live after Jesus raised him from the dead?
- How do you explain the fossils of dinosaurs and why they died off?
- In Exodus 4:11, God says He makes the blind and the deaf, but I was always taught that only the Devil does these things.
- Can a Christian cast a demon out of himself? What about demons oppressing Christians?
- My brother is being influenced by the Jehovah’s Witnesses; how can I counteract their teaching?