On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I recently heard a teaching that Christ not only died physically on the cross, but spiritually. What do you think about this?
- A friend of mine has been talking about theistic evolution and sending me information from BioLogos; do you have any information on them and Francis Collins?
- Do you think there is only one true religion?
- When I die and stand before God, is there any chance I will not be accepted?
- Will the rapture be before, during, or after the Tribulation?
- We know that Harold Camping’s end time prophecy failed, but where are his followers now? Is Family Radio still leading people astray; have they reformed?
- Do you have any information about Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and the Local Church; is it a cult?
- In Genesis 8:22, what does it mean that there will always be summer and winter?
- In Matthew 22:29, when Jesus told the Sadducees that they didn’t know the Scriptures or the power of God, what passage was He referring to?