On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/21/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- I don’t see any evidence in Scripture that supports the idea of a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What are your thoughts on this?
- Could you explain why in Exodus 33:11 the text says Moses spoke to God face to face, but in verse 20, the Lord tells Moses he cannot see His face?
- In 2 Corinthians 12:7, Paul speaks about a thorn in the flesh. Was this a demonic attack or a physical ailment?
- Can a Christian be possessed by a demon or only influenced from without?
- What does the Bible teach about free will? It seems like we can make choices but in our fallen state, we cannot come to Christ without His assistance.