On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Must we tithe ten percent or give freely?
- Can someone reject Jesus’ divinity and still be saved?
- Why did God stop giving us inspired writings?
- What is a prophet, and how is that office expressed today?
- I have been studying the Bible and I’ve encountered passages about predestination, which have caused me a lot of distress. If fatalistic determinism is true, then why should I pray for people to be saved?