On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- When someone speaks in tongues, aren’t they speaking in an actual language?
- Why does God allow Christians to continue sinning? Why doesn’t He just eliminate it when we are converted?
- I’ve been singing Christian rock since the 1980s. I’ve been told this music is not of God, but what is your take on it?
- Can you clarify your position on animal rights activist groups such as PETA? Isn’t it our duty to protect animals and treat them ethically?
- Was cannabis one of the ingredients in the anointing oil in the Old Testament?
- When the Lord put a mark on Cain so no one would kill him, where did the other people come from since the Bible doesn’t mention Adam and Eve having any other children?
- Can you explain how to reconcile Paul’s emphasis on faith and James’ emphasis on works?