On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/09/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- Why would somebody want to go to heaven and be around a God who was torturing other people for eternity?
- Does God view all sins the same?
- I always thought that hell was a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth, is this not the case?
- Will we know of loved ones who don’t make it to heaven?
- I believe that when we die, the righteous will be raised and the wicked will be destroyed when Jesus comes. Daniel is not in heaven, and if Daniel is not in heaven, none of us go to heaven when we die. Your thoughts?