On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I am unequally yoked and my wife doesn’t want to tithe. Do you have any advice?
- Are there four parts to the Holy Trinity: the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and the Word of God?
- What do you think about starting the day with positive confessions?
- Is Isaiah 65:20 referring to the Millennium?
- Did Jesus experience temptation the same way we do?
- What would you suggest to help me pursue apologetics?
- Was the idea of women being considered chattel something that came from the Old Testament or was that a pagan idea?