On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- A friend of mine recently joined a Unitarian church and I was wondering what your stance was on Unitarian theology, and how I should approach a discussion with him?
- What steps should I take to prepare myself for fasting?
- I am a Christian and also a polygamist. What is your opinion on this subject? Polygamy seems to be acknowledged in the New Testament and not forbidden by Paul in 1 Timothy chapter 3.
- I’ve been reading a book called, Has the Church Replaced Israel? What is your opinion on this as well as the future restoration and salvation of Israel? What do you see with regard to the rebuilding of the temple?
- How can I transition from being someone with mere Bible knowledge, to someone who is a true disciple of Christ?
- Would you say that obedience is directly tied to your level of faith?