On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/05/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- How can we vote intelligently? Is abortion the litmus test, or are there other important issues we need to be concerned with?
- I know we are supposed to forgive people, but does that mean we must be willing to be their friend again?
- Can you explain Habakkuk 2:17?
- In light of Revelation 22:18-19, how do we explain all of the textual variants in the manuscripts? How do we know the scribes weren’t violating this text?
- What is righteous anger and what does it look like?
- I know there is a lot of debate over the doctrine of election. So how should we interpret Romans chapter 9, and can you recommend any resources for further study?