On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Jeremiah 7:31 says, “…nor did it come into my mind.” So if God knows everything, why does He make statements like this?
- What are your thoughts on Justin Peters? He speaks out against Word of Faith teachers.
- When I pray, how do I separate what the Word of Faith teachers call faith and true biblical faith? Can a person command God in prayer?
- Can you explain your view on the millennial reign of Christ? Is the entire chapter of Revelation 20 symbolic?
- What are your thoughts on G.H. Pember’s book, Earth’s Earliest Ages, and his view on the gap theory in Genesis chapter 1? What about his notion that there was a pre-Adamic flood?
- What book of the Bible do you get your view of the Sunday Sabbath from? What about John 14:15, which says, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments”? Aren’t we supposed to keep the Ten Commandments?