Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How can I love Christ more? Does love for Him grow as we progress in our walk with Him?
- Do I have to tithe to my local church or can I give in other ways?
- Can you give me advice on how to find a healthy church?
- How should we interpret the 2nd commandment today? Can we have images of Jesus or angels?
- Is it ok to travel around to different churches and lead their congregation in praise and worship if I disagree with them theologically?
- My father-in-law consistently takes the Lord’s name in vain, but he goes to church every Sunday. How should I assess this situation?
- In Matthew 7:21-23, how can the Lord say He never knew these people who did such great things in His name?
- What is dispensationalism?
- Why does the Greek Orthodox Church celebrate Christmas on January 7th?