Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- According to 2 Thessalonians chapter 2, the “Man of Sin” will be revealed and will sit in the temple. Is this a future event, or in the past. Is the “Man of Lawlessness” the same as the “Beast” of Revelation?
- We know from Scripture that Paul confronted and corrected Peter. In Christianity in Crisis, you identify a number of false preachers/teachers. Have you, or anyone else gone to these false preachers to confront and correct them?
- What is your take on Ash Wednesday? Isn’t it a “religious” holiday rather than a “biblical” holiday? Are the ashes placed on the forehead or the hand related to the “Mark of the Beast?”
- Does Isaiah 9:6 teach Modalism; that Jesus is the Father as well as the Son?
- Are Paradise, Abraham’s Bosom and Heaven all references to the same place, or are they different locations?
- Is Heaven a “place” in this universe? Did Satan fall from Heaven after John wrote Revelation?
- You told a previous caller that the Mark of the Beast is not literal, but symbolic. What about the verse, Revelation 13:17, that says that no one will be able to buy or sell without it?
- Do you believe in the Rapture?