Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Does the Bible address the change in the lifespan of human beings?
- How can I know whether or not a preacher is teaching the truth?
- I almost hit a man while driving a bus, but when I looked again there was no one there. Who or what was that?
- I’ve heard you say that Judas performed miracles and cast out demons but I can’t find anything in Scripture regarding this.
- Do we immediately go to heaven when we die?
- Is it biblical to “plead the blood” of Jesus for protection, healing, and so forth?
- Can we attain to sinless perfection?
- Why aren’t there angels today that rebel against God like Satan did?