Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- If there are certain verses in Scripture that aren’t in the oldest manuscripts, why are they still in our modern Bibles? Can you explain how God works both chronologically and kairologically?
- How do we know Christianity is not a myth?
- What is the appropriate percentage to tithe? Should I tithe based on gross or net income? Where should I give my tithe?
- Is Hell in the belly of the earth? Are demons tormenting people in Hell? Why wouldn’t God just annihilate people? Why would God choose some and not choose others?
- What is the true meaning of, “It is better for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of heaven”? How do we know what is considered “rich”?
- Can you recommend some of your books that will help me study the Bible?
- In Exodus 5:3, can you explain the three-day journey into the desert? Was Moses lying to Pharaoh about this?