Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on an article in the New York Times about popular TV shows with homosexual characters.
- Can you clarify the date of Noah’s flood?
- How can I communicate truth to Jehovah’s Witnesses about the deity of Christ when they reference their New World translation of the Bible?
- Why couldn’t God have created a mature universe?
- Does God speak to us audibly?
- How would you advise a person who goes to a church where the congregation is not interested in talking about the Bible before or after the service? What if the pastor tells you not to talk about the Bible?
- Should we observe Old Testament feasts today?
- Should we boycott businesses that are owned and operated by homosexual people?