Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- What is the significance of the transfiguration?
- Is Isaiah 65:19-21 talking about the millennium? Is the reference to 1000 years figurative?
- Can you clarify the words “kind” and “species” with regard to evolution? Is it possible that Paul would not have conceived of what we refer to as homosexual practice?
- Why isn’t Deuteronomy 12:32 in the Hebrew Tanakh?
- Is it okay for my husband to have a vasectomy based on Leviticus and 1 Corinthians? What about the commandment regarding cutting yourself in the Old Testament?
- What happens to people who have never heard the gospel? Do they go to hell? Why aren’t the Gnostic Gospels included in the Bible?