Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Our pastor told our daughter that she cannot go to two different churches and attend his church. What should I do?
- Should we still observe the Ten Commandments today?
- In Romans 1:24-28, is Paul addressing people who have fallen away, or is he teaching a general principle about God’s wrath?
- What is your opinion of present-day Jews with regard to their right to occupy Palestine?
- How should I answer my Jewish friend who contends that they are God’s chosen people?
- My 93-year-old mother-in-law is on life support, and we are wondering whether to end her life or not.
- My friend goes to a church that doesn’t believe in hell. They believe everyone goes to heaven. What are your thoughts on this?
- I have spent all my life in church, but I wasn’t really saved until recently. How do I testify to my family and friends?