Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How can you entertain the idea that the earth is millions of years old and animals died before the fall of Adam?
- What is your opinion of The Shack by William P. Young?
- Why do some translations say “he is risen” when referring to the resurrection?
- My wife and I are struggling with our intimate relationship. Can you give me some advice?
- Can you comment on Isaiah 2:3 and Ezekiel 43:12, with regard to Messianic Judaism and the Torah?
- Why would anyone have a problem with the writings of Dietrich Bonheoffer?
- If someone is unaware that what they are doing is sin, are they still accountable?
- Will there be Christians left on earth during the Tribulation? If so, are they the 144,000?
- If Jesus was in the grave for three days and three nights, then how could he have been crucified on Good Friday?