Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Does 1 Peter 3:18-19 teach that Jesus descended into hell for 3 days following his crucifixion?
- Is Billy Graham guilty of teaching Universalism?
- Can you clarify your comments on “Legislating Morality”?
- Two Mormon missionaries recently told me that Jesus was not the first sinless man, but that Adam was. Can you explain the error of Mormon theology in this area?
- What is your perspective on Matthew 27:52-53 where the bodies of many saints were raised to life immediately following Christ’s death on the cross?
- Should Christians vote in presidential elections?
- How do you approach the passage that says we are not citizens of this world, as it relates to voting?
- Isn’t it true that our primary responsibility is to evangelize and make disciples, and not to focus on political issues?
- I feel inadequate to counter my friend’s pro-homosexual arguments. How do I defend what is right?