Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- In Deuteronomy 14:28-29, God instructs the people what to do with the tithe at the end of every three years. Why don’t churches today follow this practice?
- During the election I heard many people say we must vote for the lesser of two evils. But aren’t we called not to vote for evil at all?
- What is your opinion on a “write in” vote?
- As a Christian how should we handle post-election bitterness if the candidate we voted for didn’t win?
- Can women be pastors or have leadership roles in the church according to 1 Timothy 2:12-14 and 1 Corinthians 14:34-35?
- Who was Melchizedek?
- Does Isaiah 1:18-19 teach that grace is conditional?
- Can you clarify your statements about hell not being a place? Is Satan real?