Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- I am an atheist and I see religion as being divisive. What remedies would you recommend to bring people together? What about political issues? I believe we can be moral people without religion.
- What will the Judgment Seat of Christ be like for Christians? What will we be judged for?
- Is there something more to repentance than just asking for forgiveness?
- What is your opinion of the God’s Word translation of the Bible? I suffer for mental illness and I also wrestle with the security of my salvation? Do you have any advice for me? I want to love God and not be afraid of Him.
- Can you clarify your view of women in leadership and teaching roles in the church?