Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- As a proponent of Open theism I was wondering how you reconcile certain passages of Scripture that speak of God changing His mind or repenting?
- In Luke 16, how did the rich man converse with Abraham while he was in hell?
- What is apologetics?
- I had an adulterous affair about 15 years ago and have asked for forgiveness. Have I lost my salvation? Will I still go to heaven?
- How do we address Old Testament passages that seem to support slavery?
- In Luke 2 did Mary have to wait 40 days before she presented Jesus at the Temple?
- Don’t Christmas tree ornaments, mistletoe, and other adornments have pagan origins?