Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- If you were to focus on one subject when talking with Jehovah’s Witnesses, what would it be?
- On a previous program, did you quote someone who said that ‘mind’ is simply a chemical reaction in the brain?
- Is sickness related to sin in our lives?
- A few days ago a man asked you about good and evil. I believe you told him that God allowed evil, but did not create it. Is this correct?
- Was the flood of Noah’s day global, or local?
- How do you interpret Matt 24:34? Does this relate to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., or to the distant future?
- Do you believe that God created mankind with free-will, and thereby created the potential for evil?
- My friend is reading the Urantia book. Can you shed some light on this for me?
- I am a member of the LDS church, but I love your show. If the Bible is the one and only guide for Christians, why isn’t it more clear?