Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you lose your salvation for being bitter and not forgiving someone?
- What is the difference between the mind, heart, and spirit?
- Is the prophet Elijah in a glorified body since he was taken up and later appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration?
- If we don’t forgive others, in what sense is God our Heavenly father?
- Can demons hinder our prayers?
- Is it acceptable to embrace a world view that allows for fallen angels having intercourse with women? What are Nephilim in Genesis 6?
- In Matthew 7:21 it mentions the “will of the Father.” Can you explain this?
- Did Neanderthals ever exist?