Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain the rebuke in Revelation 3:16 to the church in Laodicea, “…because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.”?
- Is the “eye of a needle” in Mark 10:25, a literal gate in Jerusalem?
- What is your take on the Sabbath? Why do we worship on Sunday rather than Saturday?
- I am bipolar. Is it okay for me to see a psychiatrist?
- Must we obey the Old Testament law?
- Why do we as Christians condemn homosexuality, yet fail to condemn other sins?