Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How can I refrain from thinking profane thoughts when my co-workers constantly use profanity?
- In John 20:24-29, Thomas was not present in the upper room when Jesus first appeared to the disciples. Does this mean he wasn’t filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Could you clarify the doctrine of the Trinity? Is it appropriate to pray to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?
- What are your thoughts on the teachings of Seventh Day Adventists?
- Could you address the Mormon understanding of the Melchizedek priesthood?
- Does God give us signs to guide us into different career paths?
- Can you explain why Muslims object to the deity of Christ?