Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- What did Jesus mean when He said, “many are called, but few are chosen.”? Can you also explain when He said, “the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.”?
- Are we required to worship on Saturday?
- I believe homosexuality is wrong, but aren’t we supposed to love them and treat them justly if they are being persecuted?
- Does God still speak to us today? Can we not hear the whispering of the Holy Spirit?
- I am not sure what Roman Catholics believe. Are they true Christians? Will they go to heaven?
- What are your thoughts on evangelists and pastors who claim to have healing ministries? Is this biblical?
- How are we to partake of Communion? Should we use bread and wine as Jesus did? What about when Jesus washed the disciples’ feet? Are we required to do the same?
- Are the flames of Hell literal? If there is no physical pain in Hell, why will it be so bad?