Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- When we die, those of us that are saved, do we go immediately to Heaven, or do we rest until the coming of Jesus?
- What about those who have been cremated? Do their bodies come back together from the ashes?
- I am trying to find a good balance between the fact that God is sovereign and that James 5 teaches that we should pray for the sick. What are your thoughts?
- When Jesus comes in the clouds, believers who are alive will be caught up to be with Him. I’ve been told that this happens when the “White Horse” coming described in Revelation 19 occurs. Is this correct?
- I was raised Catholic believing that you can pray to the saints for intercession. My brother says that is idolatry. Can you shed some light on this?
- I have been a Christian for over 38 years and am often asked question that I cannot answer: Why does Christ command us to forgive our enemies, when His enemies are sent to Gehenna? Isn’t that contradictory?
- Sin is said to come from the natural man, yet homosexuality is said to be against nature. This seem contradictory to me. Can you clarify this?
- Couldn’t the flames of Hell be literal since Jesus speaks of them in such a literal way in various passages, such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?