Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Are we supposed to pray for the dead? My grandmother was a professing Jehovah’s Witness when she died. Is she lost?
- What is the biblical doctrine of heaven and the Millennium? What is the significance of the 144,000?
- Are we required to tithe exactly 10 percent?
- When were the dinosaurs created? Why aren’t they mentioned in the Bible?
- Can you explain the context of Exodus 4:24-26?
- Why don’t Muslims believe that Jesus is God? Why doesn’t the Qur’an chronicle the words of Jesus?
- What are your thoughts on salvation accompanied by works?
- Should we continue to tithe even though we are unable to pay our bills?
- I go to a Seventh Day Adventist church and I’m confused about the Sabbath. Which day are we supposed to worship on? They say if we go to church on Sunday, we won’t go to heaven.