Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- When you make a vow to God, is it wrong to expect something in return?
- Can you explain what Jesus means when He talks about eating His flesh and drinking His blood in John 6?
- Can you determine the age of the earth based on the genealogies? Could you clarify whether or not carbon dating is an accurate means of measurement?
- Many years ago I saw the ghost of my uncle. What are your thoughts on this experience?
- In the future when believers are resurrected, how will everyone fit on the earth?
- Does divine prophecy still happen today? Can you explain the difference between forth telling and foretelling?
- Was the Earth created with the appearance of age?