Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- From a biblical perspective, does it matter whether we are cremated or buried?
- Why did the Israelites want meat to eat in Numbers 11? Didn’t they have flocks and herds of animals?
- Do you have any advice on how to discuss political issues in a godly manner without complaining?
- What do you mean when you refer to apostate Israel?
- My pastor is not formally trained and it seems like his sermons are unprepared. I do not feel like I am growing under his teaching. Should I leave and join another church?
- Are Seventh Day Adventists biblically sound?
- How was there sin in heaven when the devil rebelled?
- What level of consciousness will we have after death? Do our souls sleep or are we aware of what is happening?
- What are your thoughts on predestination and election? Is it possible for me to be intellectually interested in God but not actually saved? I am unsure because I don’t have an amazing testimony or conversion experience.