Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Does the King James Version of the Bible mistranslate 2 Corinthians 5:6-8?
- Are disembodied souls conscious?
- I am reading a book called, Bible Basics by Duncan Heaster, in which he says that angels cannot sin. What are your thoughts on this?
- What is your view of predestination and R.C. Sproul’s book, Chosen by God?
- Who are the “sons of God” in Genesis 6? Are they different from humans?
- Can you comment on how to understand some of the Old Testament practices like stoning people for gathering wood on the Sabbath, as well as the book, Is God a Moral Monster by Paul Copan?
- Can you explain 1 Peter 3:18-21? What does it mean that Jesus preached to the spirits in prison?
- What do you think of Rick Warren’s ministry? Is he watering down the gospel?
- With regard to divorce and remarriage, is Matthew 19:9 translated correctly?