Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain the phrase, “when the perfect has come,” in 1 Corinthians 13:10?
- What is the biblical teaching on the holiness of God? If God is too holy to look on sin, how could Jesus come in the incarnation?
- Did Jesus live for 33 years? Based on when He was born, shouldn’t He have died when He was about 35-38 years old?
- Will the future Antichrist be a man or will there be just a spirit of antichrist in the world?
- Is it possible to blaspheme of the Holy Spirit after your conversion?
- Can you clarify your statements about a “said faith” and a “real faith”?
- What day did Christ die on? Was He crucified on Wednesday or Friday? If it was on a Friday, how do we account for the three days?