Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from David Platt’s book, Follow Me about the exponential growth of Christianity in early church history and the need for true discipleship today.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Satan being released to after the Millennium in Revelation 20?
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- Why did Jesus tell people not to speak about His miracles?
- Was there a cultural understanding of baptism at the time of Jesus?
- Does God predestine people to heaven and hell?
- Can you lose your salvation if you turn and reject God?
- Can you explain Daniel’s 70th week? Is this referring to the tribulation period?
- What are your thoughts on the prosperity preaching of Kenneth Copland?