Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank’s shares his thoughts on the current media hype surrounding same-sex marriage and those who undermine the Bible such as Lawrence O’Donnell and Bill O’Reilly.
Questions and Answers:
- Are alcoholism and homosexuality genetic? Are those who practice these things are not culpable because they can’t help it?
- Is Jeremiah 23:1-5 describing the restoration of Israel only?
- When the Old Testament refers to Israel, How do we know when to apply this to the New Testament context of “true Israel”?
- Why does God deal differently with Abraham and Jonah? In the one case He destroys Sodom and Gomorrah, and in the other case He spares the city of Nineveh.
- In John 10 Jesus says that His sheep hear His voice. How do we hear God’s voice today?