Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank’s quotes from David Platt’s book, Follow Me about what it truly means to be a follower of Christ, and how we can be disciples of Christ as well.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you help me explain to people how to be saved so that I can tell them in the correct way?
- What does it mean to have a “saving faith”? How do I know if I am saved? What did the disciples believe in the gospels that didn’t constitute “saving faith”?
- When the women went to the tomb in Luke 24, how did they intend to get into the tomb?
- Is it correct to say that you must have an understanding of philosophy to know the truths of the Bible?
- If God’s will is that all men be saved, how is it that some people will not be saved?
- My son is doing an evolution vs. creation debate at school. What would you say is the strongest point that he should make to defend creationism?
- Why do Messianic Jews think there is still part of the law that must be fulfilled?
- What are the qualifications for a Pastor in divorce and remarriage?
- Does John 12:29 imply that there were two groups of people present at this event?