Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from David Platt’s book, Follow Me concerning true discipleship, in which he explains that it is more than just believing certain rules and practices. We must cling to Christ as our very life.
Questions and Answers:
- What is God’s will for non-Christians?
- In light of Luke 12:8-9, what are the consequences if a Christian were to deny Jesus a gun point?
- Is it okay for Christians to play the lottery? What about drinking alcohol?
- My friend is a follower of Myles Munroe’s ministry. What advice can you give me to dissuade her from his teaching?
- What are your thoughts on Christians using self-defense?
- Is it biblical to require church membership?
- If a person has confessed Christ, and is living in unrepentant homosexuality, will that person go to heaven?
- Why did God allow Satan to tempt Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? Why didn’t he stop this and save everyone a lot of trouble with the problem of sin?
- Can you explain the doctrine of the Trinity?