Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the reality of the resurrection of Christ as delineated in his book, The Third Day.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we determine which translations of the Bible are accurate?
- Is there a point at which we could become apostate because of repetitive, heinous sins?
- How can I give an informed response to those who denounce the reliability of Scripture based on the differences in manuscripts? We believe that the Bible is inspired by God, so what category do insertions or additions fall into? Are they inspired?
- Previously you mentioned that the Bible refers to Satan as a god. Where are those references and could you elaborate on this?
- When a pastor comes and prays over a home, commanding whatever evil is dwelling there to leave, can it return?
- Is there anything in the Bible forbidding birth control?
- The Bible tells us that God does not tempt us, so how do we reconcile this with the story of Job?