Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from David Platt’s book, Follow Me about the exponential growth of Christianity in early church history and the need for true discipleship today.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Satan being released to deceive the nations after the Millennium in Revelation 20?
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- Do you believe that there will be a future Antichrist? What about the “man of lawlessness” spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2?
- In Matthew 24, when Jesus says, “one will be taken and one left,” who will be taken, believers or unbelievers?
- Can you explain the qualifications for elders and deacons with regard to divorce?
- How can you be sure that you have true saving faith? When I examine myself, I have doubts.
- What are your thoughts on Obamacare and the alleged medical chip that we will be required to have? Is the mark of the Beast a physical mark?
- Can you explain when Jesus speaks about worshipping the Father in spirit and truth in John chapter 4?
- In the parable of the sower, is it possible that the “rocky soil” could be the weakness of our own flesh?