Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the latest edition of the Christian Research Journal and his article, The Contradictory Recollections of Near-Death Experiences.
Questions and Answers:
- When Jesus healed the blind man in Mark 8:22-25, why did He have to touch him twice?
- Is Satan a fallen angel? A friend said that he wasn’t.
- What are your thoughts on Herbert W. Armstrong and the church he started?
- Before the Fall, did Adam and Eve have to wash themselves?
- Can you explain what is meant by, “righteousness exceeding that of Pharisees?”
- Who are the “sons of God” in Genesis 6? My friend thinks these are aliens.
- What is the origin of the Rapture theory? Is it true that it started with Margaret McDonald?
- Is the gift of speaking in tongues required for salvation?
- In 1 Corinthians 3:14-15, what does it mean that some will have their works burned up?