Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on John Nelson Darby’s interpretation of Scripture, which was new in the nineteenth century and has now become the prevalent hermeneutic for understanding eschatology.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Roman Catholic idea of apostolic succession biblical?
- How do you explain the judgment of both believers and unbelievers in light of Luke chapter 16?
- In Matthew chapter 24, is Jesus talking about the destruction of the temple in AD 70?
- Do 2 Samuel 24:24-25 and 1 Chronicles 21:24-25, contradict one another?
- David Platt teaches that, “asking Jesus into your heart” is superstitious and unbiblical. What are your thoughts on this?
- How do you handle family members that you know have died in unbelief?
- What is the mark of the Beast? If it is not a physical mark, then what is meant by not being able to buy or sell in Revelation 13?